Fancy a career as a SAP Logistics consultant?
We are hiring trainees to participate in a bootcamp SAP EWM consultancy.
Do you think you have what it takes?
August 5th, 2019, you enroll in our homegrown Academy, a learning program of 6 weeks. You’ll be taught consulting skills, analysis, programming & debugging, project management, SAP processes, SAP (SCM) modules, innovation, logistics, negotiation, etc. The finale of this intensive schooling will be obtaining the official SAP EWM Associate certificate.
Your learning & development trajectory continues following a Personal Development Plan we devise together with you, while you’ll get a taste of consulting as the sidekick of a senior consultant at one of our customers.
As part of our international core team in Belgium, you’ll collaborate with our near- and offshore partners. Learning to work efficiently & effectively across time zones and cultures is part of your growth plan.
From day 1, you start as a consultant and get paid accordingly, even during the weeks of the traineeship. It is evident that you’ll get a competitive salary package with benefits, like a company car, a cell phone, a fuel card, an insurance package and pension plan, a laptop, etc.
1. Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with a word of explanation why you want to join Quinaptis
2. A Skype interview with the Chief People Officer (CPO)
3. Two online questionnaires you can do at home about your personality and integrity
4. Two online tests in the Quinaptis office, followed by a personal talk about the results with the CPO
5. A talk with CEO Tim Hoebeek
6. Our proposal to you, concrete with salary package
7. Sign the contract with starting date 05/08/2019
We aim to wrap up this procedure in 4 to 5 weeks.
Come and join us!
Is that all?
Take a look at our EWM vacancy to get an idea of how your skill set will evolve over time at Quinaptis
Do you eat, sleep and dream logistics? Send us an open application and maybe you’ll soon be joining our fast growing team of SAP EWM experts.