Fancy a career as a SAP Logistics consultant?
We are hiring trainees to participate in a bootcamp SAP EWM consultancy.
Do you think you have what it takes?
August 2021, you enroll in our homegrown Academy, a learning program of 6 weeks. You’ll be taught consulting skills, analysis, programming & debugging, project management, SAP processes, SAP (SCM) modules, innovation, logistics, negotiation, etc. The finale of this intensive schooling will be obtaining the official SAP EWM Associate certificate.
Your learning & development trajectory continues following a Personal Development Plan we devise together with you, while you’ll get a taste of consulting as the sidekick of a senior consultant at one of our customers.
As part of our international core team in Belgium, you’ll collaborate with our near- and offshore partners. Learning to work efficiently & effectively across time zones and cultures is part of your growth plan.
From day 1, you start as a consultant and get paid accordingly, even during the weeks of the traineeship. It is evident that you’ll get a competitive salary package with benefits, like a company car, a cell phone, a fuel card, an insurance package and pension plan, a laptop, etc.
1. Send your CV in English to email@example.com with a word of explanation why you want to join Quinaptis
2. A Skype interview with our HR Officer
3. Two online questionnaires you can do at home about your personality and integrity
4. Two online tests in the Quinaptis office, followed by a personal talk about the results with the CPO
5. A talk with CEO Tim Hoebeek
6. Our proposal to you, concrete with salary package
7. Sign the contract with starting date August 2021 ( date to be specified)
We aim to wrap up this procedure in 4 to 5 weeks.
Come and join us!
Is that all?
Take a look at our EWM vacancy to get an idea of how your skill set will evolve over time at Quinaptis